Monday, August 17, 2009

Seasonal Tree: Update on the Notebook Page


I have received quite a few emails lately about SaveFile.com. I know it is not the best place to store the PDFs for the Outdoor Hour Challenge and I am working on the problem.

I switched over to Lulu.com for the Mammal PDFs and that seems to be working better.

I have not had a chance to physically move all the Outdoor Hour Challenge PDFs to Lulu.com but I wanted to let you know that the Seasonal Tree Study notebook page can now be downloaded from there.
Here is the link:
Seasonal Tree Study notebook page
http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/seasonal-tree-study-outdoor-hour-challenge/7544624

If you have been trying to get SaveFile to work, please be patient with me and I will eventually get them all moved.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Barb-Harmony Art Mom