Friday, August 21, 2009

Outdoor Hour Challenges for Insects: Free PDF Document

I just finished putting together a brand new PDF on Lulu.com for the Outdoor Hour Challenges. It gathers all the insect challenges from last year all into one easy to download document.

Topics included: Butterflies, Moths, Crickets, Housefly, Ladybugs and Aphids, Bees, and Dragonflies and Damselflies.

It includes Challenges #22 to #28 all into one easy to print document.

I am going to be deleting the files from SaveFile.com. If I missed a link within the challenges on the blog, please remember that all the downloads will eventually be available over on Lulu.com and they will be listed on the right sidebar of my blog.

I am trying to streamline things a bit.

Hope this helps some families with their nature study.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom