Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birds on a Cold Afternoon




I am starting to get familiar with my new little camera. I have made it a point to learn one new thing each day since I got it and I am amazed how learning just one little thing can help so much in the quality of my photos.

I am trying very hard to get some shots of the birds in our feeders because they are so beautiful and bring me such joy.

Today it was cold and it rained and snowed off and on all day. The birds are always more active in the feeders on days like today.

We had all the usual suspects come to visit.

I still have a lot to learn about this camera but I am happy with a few of the photos from today.

Here is my favorite.


Looks like I will need to fill the feeders tomorrow but that isn't even much of a chore since I know that it means we will have a steady stream of birds to enjoy for a few days at least.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom