Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Outdoor Hour Ebook at Introductory Price Extended



I have made the decision to keep the Outdoor Hour Challenge: Getting Started eBook at the introductory price of $8.95 permanently. With the economy struggling along and the overwhelming response to the book already, I have decided that as a gift to all of you I am not going to raise the price of the book on April 1st as I had planned.

Would you like to read how some families are enjoying the Outdoor Hour Challenge eBook?

Here are some entries for you to read.

Phyllis at Bergblog shares her thoughts here:
Completing Outdoor Hour Challenge #7 with the New eBook

Tammy at Adventures on Beck's Bounty had this to say:
Enjoying Outdoor Hour Challenges Too Much

Also on Lulu.com there is an additional review of the eBook by Kristiana that you might like to read as well.

Now that spring has arrived in a lot of places and it is coming quickly to the rest of the world, don't hesitate to join the Outdoor Hour Challenges...either here on the blog or with the new eBook.

Thank you to all you have sent me email about the eBook relating how much you appreciate the challenges in this format. I know there are a lot of advantages to having them all gathered into one place. I hope the book encourages families to get outdoors and experience the joy that can be found there.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom