Thursday, March 12, 2009

Outdoor Hour Challenge PDF Downloads-Please Read

SaveFile.com has been a thorn in my side for awhile now and it has become apparent that they are no longer a reliable holder of the PDF downloads for the Outdoor Hour Challenges. Along with the fact that I get constant email about the inappropriate advertisements that come up when you go to download a file, I have now decided I need to make a change.

In the meantime, please know that I am aware of the problems and that I will try to move the files as soon as I decide where to move them and then get the time to actually do it.

It will mean reloading 50+ files and then changing all the links in each and every challenge.

My computer is just now up and running after its virus and I have about half my files reloaded again...let's just say that I am a little overwhelmed this week with computer stuff. :)

I will let you know where the files are when the move is done...promise.

I am not too worried about the challenge PDFs because *all* the information is in each challenge post. The PDFs are exactly what you see in the posts so if you can't get a file to download....just work from the blog post.

I appreciate everyone's interest and I am in no way upset with people that have kindly emailed me about the broken links....please, do not read into this post anything like that at all. I just need to let everyone know where I am as far as workload.

I didn't even mention that my backup for Homeschool Tracker had some sort of issue and *all* of this year's work is gone and all the assignments for the last nine weeks of school are gone.....poof! I am still trying to wrap my head around that one. I don't even know where to begin reconstructing or if I even should attempt to reconstruct. I have started to pencil together the upcoming weeks but it will take some time to get it all outlined again.

Anyway, please be patient with me and I will get the PDFs working again and move on from there.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom