Monday, June 11, 2012

OHC Summer 2012 Photo Challenge

Summer Photo Challenge
A photo challenge for the summer!

I enjoyed participating in the April Get Outside Photo Scavenger Hunt a few months ago and I realized how much more I gleaned from our nature walks with a photo assignment in hand.

As part of the More Nature Study Book #4 Summer Sizzle ebook plans, I included a photo challenge with each assignment. I am going to open it up to anyone who wants to participate by giving you the list of assignments and the Pinterest Board for pinning your photos. If you would like to join the Pinterest board, please send me your name on Pinterest in an email: harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com.


You can complete the challenges in any order you would like. You can take the photos or your children can take the photos. This is a fun, relaxed activity that I hope brings some joy to your outdoor time.