Thursday, June 28, 2012

Handbook of Nature Study - Survey

Outdoor Hour button
Most of us are working our way through the summer challenges and enjoying the delights of this season.

As the summer goes by, I need to start thinking about which direction the Outdoor Hour Challenge is going to take in September.

I decided that a survey of my readers and participants of the Outdoor Hour Challenge might just help me make some decisions about the future course of nature study here on my blog.

Please take a few minutes to respond to the simple survey I have created. Most of the questions are multiple choice but there are spaces available for you to elaborate if you have some ideas to share or extra comments. If you need a response from me, the very last box in the survey would be a good place to comment and leave me a way to get in contact with you (email address).

Please be sure that I will keep all responses confidential and I would love to hear honest opinions from everyone. You will need to click the link below to go to the survey form on Google Docs.


Thank you to all who participate in the survey.