Saturday, November 28, 2009

Notebooking Pages Reminder

If you didn't already know, NotebookingPages.com has all their products on sale for 35% off until Monday, November 30th.

This might be a good time to pick up those nature study pages you have been thinking about purchasing to have on hand for when the opportunities come up with your children.


I highly recommend the Bird Study Notebook Pages to go along with the Bird Challenges.

If you purchase them during the sale they are $1.92 and you can't beat that price.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Note: Just so you know...I am an affiliate for NotebookingPages.com and if you do purchase any pages using the above links, I receive a small commission. I only recommend products that I have personally reviewed and used for at least six months with my own family.