Monday, November 9, 2009

Discover Nature in Winter Series and the New Winter Series Challenges Update

As a result of the sidebar poll, I will be pulling together a series of Winter Challenges in the same style as the Autumn Series. I am excited with this new format and I am really glad that you all are finding it helpful too. It keeps things fresh. I have been inspired by what you all have shared in the Autumn Series this time around.

I know there are many of you who started off strong and have now tapered off with the autumn challenges, but there is no time limit and you can complete any of the challenges at any time and post a link.

I encourage you all to at least complete the Cattail Challenge, the Autumn Tree Study, and the Autumn Weather Study if possible so you can participate in the coming seasons as well.



I wanted to make available in a easy to use way the series of Winter Wednesday challenges that I posted last year that go along with the Discover Nature in Winter book. I have posted them on the right sidebar of the blog and they will remain there for you to use as you wish. If you need some additional inspiration, please click the Mr. Linky links for each Winter Wednesday post to see how other families completed the challenges.

I will post the first new Winter Series of Outdoor Hour Challenges on January 1st and they will continue for ten weeks.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom