Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Poll about the Outdoor Hour Challenges

I am having a hard time coming up with a new focus for the Outdoor Hour Challenges. I have added a poll to my side bar and I would love for you to pop over to the blog and vote for your choice of the next focus area for the Outdoor Hour Challenge.

If you have any other thoughts or suggestions, please email me. harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com



We have already focused on:
Garden Plants
Insects
Clouds-Weather
Trees
Mammals
Flowerless Plants
Birds

I am thinking about:
Invertebrate Animals other than insects (snails, earthworms, crayfish, daddy longlegs, Spiders/cobwebs, seashore creatures)
Mammals-Part 2: We could focus on farm animals or other animals we did not learn about before.
Trees-Part 2: Study different trees than the first time around.
Crop Plants: corn, pumpkins, clover, cotton, strawberries.

Please vote and/or leave me a comment or email me and let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks,
Barb-Harmony Art Mom