Monday, May 21, 2012

First Queen Anne's Lace of 2012

First Queen Anne's Lace frame
I have so MUCH to share with you!

We just returned from a wonderful trip to New York which included a visit to Cornell Lab of Ornithology and Sapsucker Woods (hosted by Heather from Blog She Wrote).

We stayed two days on Lake Cayuga in Anna Botsford Comstock's early 1900's cottage...so much to tell about that experience!

I promise to write about these events soon. In the meantime, enjoy my first Queen Anne's Lace of 2012. We saw a small patch along our walking trail today and it means that summer weather will just be around the corner.

Don't forget to send in your Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival entries....you can find the link on the sidebar of my blog or you can email them to me directly if you would like.