Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blog Renovation Update

I wanted to thank everyone who took a minute to comment or send in an email with suggestions for organizing this blog. I loved hearing all your thoughts and many of them are already implemented!

What Have I Done?
1. Added a link between this blog and my Harmony Art Mom blog on the left sidebar. I was surprised that many of you were not aware that I have two blogs.
2. Added a "Where To Find All My Resources" tab at the top under the header. Under this tab you will find a whole page of my resources available all over the web. I love having them all gathered into one place for easy reference. I sometimes forget all the of the things I have out there for you to use including my podcasts and my Squidoo lenses.
3. I changed the color of the type and the background on the sidebar so you can more easily read the text.

What is Still to Be Done?
1. Finish filling in the nature journal and field guide tabs with more information.
2. Make a tab explaining the various series of Outdoor Hour Challenges with links to the first challenges in each series.

I also wanted to mention that I moved the nature sounds gadget to the bottom of the page so it will not turn on until you scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen. I had several of you ask why I removed the gadget so I wanted you to know that it is still there.....just keep scrolling down and you will get there and it will turn on.

Be sure to check out the new "Where to Find All My Resources" tab the next time you stop by the blog!

Thanks again for all your help. If you have any more suggestions or comments, please feel free to email anytime: harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com