Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival

I am happy to announce that there will now be a monthly Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival on the first of every month. You can submit any Outdoor Hour Challenge or Winter Wednesday experience that you completed during the current month.

My hope is that this blog carnival will encourage and inspire even those families that are just starting out with nature study to share what they are up to each week with the most current entries.

The deadline for the first carnival is January 29th and the carnival will post on Monday, February 1st. You may submit entries that you completed during the month of January 2010.

You can submit your first entries here:
Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival

I know that most of you complete more than one entry per month so please feel free to submit more than one entry for each carnival. I am going to try to group the entries together by category for easier reading.

I look forward to seeing your first entries.

If you have any questions about the carnival or how to enter, please email me at anytime: harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com

Barb-Harmony Art Mom