Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Would Love Some Feedback on a New Idea

I am sitting here on my very rainy day reading and enjoying lots of posts on Mr. Linky from older challenges, both the Outdoor Hour Challenge and the Winter Wednesday Challenges.

It started me thinking that many of you are not able to keep up with the links on older blog entries like I am and it is a shame that you are not able to read how newer families are completing the older challenges.

I had an idea. How about an Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival? Everyone could submit their links on Mr. Linky but also to the blog carnival as well. This way all the most current blog entries would be gathered into one post. You could submit on any topic you are currently working on and it would be a great way to encourage us all to stay regular with our nature study.

Please leave me a comment about your interest in submitting nature study posts on any topic to a Outdoor Hour Challenge blog carnival. I am thinking that a once a month carnival would be a great way to share what we all are doing in our part of the world.

Any other ideas are welcome and you can email me if you want to respond in that way: harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Barb-Harmony Art Mom