Saturday, October 31, 2009

Winter Season Poll on My Sidebar

I just added a poll on the sidebar of the Handbook of Nature Study blog and I would appreciate the Outdoor Hour Challenge participants popping over to answer the question about winter nature study.

I have a couple of ideas brewing in my head and I would really like to hear what direction everyone would like to go this winter.

Last year I kept the Outdoor Hour Challenges focused on a topic and posted those on Fridays. I added Winter Wednesday challenges using the supplemental book, Discover Nature in Winter.

I think I would like to go back to only having one challenge per week and I would like your input.

If you would vote in the poll and/or leave me a comment on the post, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom