Thursday, September 18, 2008

Outdoor Hour Challenge Poll and Fall Kit Pre-Orders!

Just a few things that I wanted to bring to your attention.

First of all, my daughter Amanda has her fall handicraft, art, and nature study kit read for pre-order on her blog at Hearts and Trees. Make sure to click over to see all the details.


It includes two really great handicrafts this time that teach both embroidery and macrame skills.
There is an artist study of Paul Cezanne and a a still life art project to use as a follow up. There are numerous notebooking pages and the most colorful tissue paper project I have ever seen. Don't miss out on this season's kit. You can bet we will be completing all the projects in with our boys. I counted at least ten activities from this kit's materials and ideas.
Hearts and Trees Fall Kit


The other item that I wanted to bring to your attention is the poll that I currently have on the sidebar of my blog. I am gathering information in preparation of the tree focus for the Outdoor Hour Challenge. If you are reading this entry in a reader or have an email subscription, please click over to my blog and take the short poll. I appreciate your time.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom