Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marine Biology-New Resource


I just finished putting together a Squidoo lens on marine biology especially for homeschoolers. I have been gathering information as our school year has progressed and now it is all organized together in one place on Squidoo. I included some information on the page that is specific to those that live on the Pacific coast but most of the lens applies to a study of marine life everywhere.

Here is the link:
Marine Biology for Homeschoolers

If you haven't been to my Squidoo site before you may want to pop over and check out my other lenses. My Squidoo Lenses

There is one for a unit study of the Sonoran Desert: Sonoran Desert for Families

There is another one about drawing in your nature journal: Drawing with Children-Nature Journal Style

I have more pages there that you also may be interested in that relate to art and music appreciation and homeschooling in general.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the fall weather.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom