Friday, September 16, 2011

Gentlemen's Afternoon Tea

I was invited to sample gentlemen's afternoon tea at the very classy Neo Bar. It's a hard job but someone has to do it.
Belvedere Vodka and mixologist Andy Pearson have created very imaginative cocktails. I sampled the healthy version, truly this creation being made is called brainbox as it covers your 5 vege a day with salmon oils, egg whites, green tea and of course Belvedere Vodka. I can hear you saying similar things to me, but I'll bet like me you will be pleasantly surprised at how delicious it really is. To accompany your cocktail chef Joel Edmond has created a number of miniature food treats. All classics you will know, Italian pizza, croquemonsieur, fish cakes to name just a few.
Continuing on the healthy theme I finished with a cup of tea. Of course it was not ordinary tea, this was a peppermint tea martini.