Monday, June 20, 2011

First Day of Summer Activity Page

Summer Flowers - Pink
Summer is Here - Get Outside and Enjoy!

First day of summer...at last! June 21, 2011 is the first day of summer.

Here a few fun summer activities to do with your family.

First Day of Summer Notebook Page

Summer Nature Walk - Using Your Senses (From Hearts and Trees)

Look at the long list of Summer Series nature study challenges from last year. These are all listed on the "Summer" tab at the top of my blog.












I am very ready to get into summer mode with our nature study. My bee garden is growing and my "artist's garden" is coming along....my paints and markers are just itching to get started.

In the meantime, we will mark the First Day of Summer with some summer observations. I hope you will join us! You can share your entries with the Outdoor Hour Challenge Blog Carnival...just follow this LINK.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom