Friday, May 15, 2009

Updating Challenge #21 Notebook Challenge

I have just updated the Notebook Challenge so that there is no longer a time limit for completing thirty nature journal pages. Please read the rules in this challenge and then when your child completes their thirty pages, follow the directions so that they can receive a personalized certificate from the Outdoor Hour Challenge.

Challenge #21 Notebook Challenge

I want to thank all of you who have contributed to the Flickr group where we are sharing nature journal pages. I encourage all of you to pop over there and check out the great examples we have from both age groups.

Nature Journal Pages Ages 8 and under
Nature Journal Pages Age 9 and up

If you joined the group already, please feel free to submit as many pages as you wish to the appropriate group. I would love for more families to participate so please feel free to join and then add your pages.

Please note that I changed the challenge so that there is going to no longer be a Nature Journal Hall of Fame on my sidebar. Please see the Flickr groups for examples of journal pages instead.

Thanks again,
Barb-Harmony Art Mom