Thursday, April 2, 2009

Skywatch Friday - Free to All

Those of you who follow my blog will know that London has been in full protest mode. After the weeks of build up, media saturation, and total over reaction. Not to mention, what decisions will really actually be made!!! Anyway ... some of you asked if I could take a picture of President Obama while he was here. So I parked myself (on more than one occasion) near, next to, in the vicinity of the places he was due to visit and I even climbed a tree at one point!!. Well Buck Palace (do you like that? Buck Palace. I have been here long enough to start using local language) was unachievable. Anyway back to the request. Too hard! sorry. Part of the security plans is the last minute departure from the advertised routes, and arriving at different times and different entrances. So, I am offering a view of the Mall (pronounced "Mal") when they might or might not have been taking this route on their way to the big meeting with HRH the Queen.

Bonus is ... this photo is free in full size to anyone who requests it. Just email me.
Nice sky though. All skywatchers here cos it's Friday