Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Owl Pellets

I am doing research for the Summer Series of Outdoor Hour Challenges and one of the challenges is going to be about owls. I would like to use owl pellets as part of the challenge but our family has never done that activity before and I would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations for particular owl pellets or kits that you have used in the past. I know there must be families that read this blog that have completed this particular project who could help me out with some direction.

I looked on Amazon.com and there are quite a few different products available but I'm not sure which ones are the best even after reading the reviews. Here are a few I am looking at:
Owl Pellet (vole) or this one Student Kit or this book and pellet.

Please email me with any information or recommendations you might have:
harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
Barb-Harmony Art Mom